Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I wrote this sometimes in last year,

Intai-intai ramadhan
Datang dan perginya akan dikenang
Ingat-ingat wahai insan
Dunia ini hanya persinggahan
Tumpang berlalu mencari bekal
Kelak kita kan pergi kerana kita bukan selamanya di sini.
Kita kan pergi..Kerana kita bukan selamanya di sini.......
Kita kan pergi..Kerana kita bukan selamanya di sini......

It was after the incident that killed two young Malaysian students at Umichigan, Ann Arbor in Ramadhan last year.
In these past few days, I've been receiving death news of my friends' relatives. Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi roji'un. It made me think and reflect that not all people have the opportunity to live until ramadhan this year. May be not even me, or not even you. What have made we think that we will live longer and will meet ramadhan once again, which is less than a month away?
What made I think that I'll live long enough to be able to graduate next year? will I be able to arrive at home safely this afternoon?
Everything happens as decreed by Allah Ta'ala, the All Knower. Whatever it is on our planner, is not going to happen except by Allah's will.

No comments: