Wednesday, January 30, 2008

bismillah
.
the luxury of having a free time(read:all the time and space just for oneself) is quite rare lately. Now, I can really appreciate the advise of 'use your spare time wisely before u get busy'(sounded like this more or less).

As I am writing this down(after several breaks and trials), I still have other tasks to do.In other words, I have to do several things concurrently. No more free time :).

Maybe writing is an easy thing to do if it is the only thing to be done at one time. However, writing can be nearly impossible if it has to be done between many other things, or during those short seconds before running to the next, waiting task.

So, people, be grateful enough if you have the wonderful opportunity to sit down all by yourself and write without interruptions! It's a blessing :)

Btw, dont get me wrong. I am very grateful that I am a 'busy' woman (read:daughter,student,wife, and mother). I've got to do lots of things in a very short time. I've become more effective in time management. So, believe that Allah has created everything for a purpose. No matter how things go, there are always good things come with them.

So, believe and give thanks to Allah :)

No comments: