Saturday, February 02, 2008

Bismillah


I have lots of reasons to thank Allah today. From the O2 that goes into my lungs to my fingers that are clicking on the keyboard right now.

Sometimes Allah gave us 'problems' and trials to go through. So, we might went through hard times, worried about things, or felt sad and blue. Some might cried, protested, fought, or just gave in. All of these were making us stronger or might I say, wiser, by learning through these experiences. If life was just smooth and silky, we might forgot to return to Allah and gave thank to Him. We would become the most forgetful servants and have the weakest hearts.

These past few days have reminded me of Allah's mercy and greatness. It's very easy and simple for Him to turn things around. A belonging that was lost, was found. Some things that seemed impossible were made possible, one process that i thought would take too long was done in no time.

How could I worried too much about things when I can always return to Allah and ask for His help?

No comments: