Wednesday, March 05, 2008

bismillah


In my journey back home, I am taking the Route 114. It is a straight path indeed with many truthful and clear guidance along the way. Along the route, I've met teachers, leaders,and made many friends.

I've also learned about the beautiful desert rose. I am sure every believers is yearning to meet the desert rose whose history and legacy are so great that it changes the whole world forever.


My journey should be smooth as long as I refer to the Divine GPS. So do yours, inshaAllah.
Please join me, please join us!
Together we strive to success at the highest level!

p/s: alhamdulillah, Allah has granted me the opportunity to attend another almaghrib's seminar!(after two years since my last seminar, TCE)..in the eeman rush zone, mashaAllah.

1 comment:

bintNaim said...

SubhanAllah wAlhmadulillah waLailahaIllallah Allahu Akbar! I LOOOOVEEE this post! All Praise is due to Allah, LORD of The WORLDS!