Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bismillaah

I have this bad habit of always being a pessimist,

ok...before I continued writing this just now, I came across this beautiful saying from my dear sister Sarah, barakAllaahu fiki,

Don't despair of your human weaknesses! Remember what Ibn Taymiyyah (r) said: “What really counts are good endings, not flawed beginnings.”

This is my bad habit, always focusing on my weaknesses, my faults, and things that I don't do right. It was all because I don't do things according to their priority, and I was just wandering round and round without clear life plan. What to do?

Just like reading my mind, Sarah continues with this,

Do three things and you will be happy in life, insha Allah!
1-Take action.
2-Rely upon Allah for the results.
3-Thank Allah for everything that you have.

Allah says: "Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life" 16:97 via Sh.Navaid Aziz

Now, this is a blessing of having a righteous friend. Without her even knowing, she spreads the benefits of her thoughts to others, walHamdulillaah. Allaah azzawajall has given me tremendous opportunity of being around good, righteous friends and more, a very humble husband. These are people who always remind me of things that I should remember both directly and indirectly. They teach and lead me through their words and actions. Alhamdulillaah ya Allaah, I can never thank You enough.

O Allaah,
You walk me through my weaknesses
You gave me help in many ways
Alhamdulillaah Thumma laka Alhamd

Give me the opportunity to stare at Your Face
On the day when there is no other shade other than Yours
Allaahumma ameen

No comments: