Thursday, May 03, 2012

It is life

bismillaah

Having quite times exclusively for myself is a rare opportunity these days. Alhamdulillaah, I am staying home these past few days to get some rest before another chapter opens in my life. All 3 children are going to kindy :) and abah is off to his office.

besides my usual going-around-the-home and finding things to clean and tidy up, I've got this chance of reflecting on life. It is fast and always a surprise, be it a nice one or not.

Alhamdulillaah, all my children are healthy and happy, my husband is enjoying his choice of career, and I am on the way to complete my phd. I've prayed for many things to happen, and Allah gave them to me. Yet, there are lots and lots more which I never asked for, but Allaah knows very well that I needed them so, He gave them to me. His plan are all beautiful.

As much as we thought that we have been making tons of du'a, there are much more that we forget or do not even aware that we have to ask Allaah for them. Allaah is the All Knower, The Most Merciful and Kind -  He knows us very well. He gives without asking for return. He gives without being asked. He provides without fees.

Life is beautiful if we bow to Allaah and live life according to His prescription-mashAllaah.

No comments: